For privacy and security, we recommend:
- Using the “First Name and last letter Initial” on the single’s profile.
- In addition, the system assigns a unique ID to each profile which you can use when referring to the single. This serves to protect the single’s name when browsing the profiles.
- The single’s representative can divulge the single’s name after he or she has reasonably verified the interested party.
- If you prefer that your representative is not contacted by phone initially, list only their email address on the profile. The representative of the single and/or the self-representing single can provide a telephone number to the interested party after emails have been exchanged and all parties feel more comfortable. We recommend you create a new email address for this purpose that does not contain any identifying information. For example, choose email@example.com instead of SaraSchenirer@gmail.com (your real name).
- To be granted access to Browse Profiles, a person must register by filling out their contact information. We at Partners in Shidduchim make an effort to verify the registrant’s information to the best of our ability. After verification, the registrant receives an email with their initial password to login to the site.
- Our partnership and your safety is important to us at Partners In Shidduchim. Please report any inappropriate or suspicious user or profile to our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.